Wednesday, November 21, 2007

New Location for WiseWorking.com!!!

So good to be here in my new location with my new name, WiseWorking.com. For the last year, I have been blogging at 360.yahoo.com/cadelarge. I have used this latter space to muse about my work and the impact it has on my life and career. It has been a fruitful exercise that I will be doing more frequently, broadly and richly (if that is a word) in the coming year, thus this move.

In the coming months, look forward to more frequent posts, richer content and insights, and hopefully a growing community, as we continue down the path of producing a work life and career with ever more meaning and purpose.

By the way, does anyone have a suggestion as to a good way to migrate an old blog to a new one? Is it better to link to the old one or to copy all the old posts into the new one?

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: