Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Have a Blessed New Year!

This year while greeting people in the New Year I am using the alternate greeting, "Have a Blessed New Year" as opposed to have a "Happy New Year", because happiness has so much to do with what is happening to us, but one can be blessed even if they're not happy. When I think about all that happened to me in 2007, whether they made me happy or not, I was blessed because everything gave me some advantage experientially, relationally, educationally or economically. I see that everything is a blessing and what I think is not a blessing is only because I'm looking at it the wrong way.

So as we begin this New Year, remember that whether your New Year is happy or not, it certainly is blessed. Every day, count every blessing! See every situation as a blessing! Understand that blessings are like opportunities, every situation contains one, but only if you see it.

Have a Blessed New Year!

No comments: