Monday, August 03, 2009

Don't Call The Game Before Its Over

This blog post has relocated to a book, The WiseWorking Handbook. Please visit it there.  

Please purchase a copy at Balboa Press (http://bit.ly/1wfqwBU). 

For signed copies, reach me at craig@wiseworking.com

Thanks in advance for reading the book and spreading the word about it.

Finally, please rate it at Amazon.comBN.comGoodReads.com, and other websites where books are sold and reviewed. 




What readers are saying:

"The WiseWorking Handbook is written in a down to earth, engaging style.” - Bud Bulanich

"Get this book. Read it. Keep it handy for when you need a little inspiration or some solid advice on how to work wisely and increase your value at work.” - Bud Bulanich

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Craig, I would add one more comment very related to your post: Don't accept the answer "no" from someone who does not have the power to say "yes". There are lots of people who will tell you that you don't have the grades to get into law school, you don't have the qualifications for the job, or you don't have the revenues to get an investor for your company. But unless that person has the power to say "yes, I'll admit you to law school", "yes, you've got the job" or "yes, I'll invest in your company" ... press on.

Of course, if you find the right person, and they say "no", accept gracefully and move on to the next one. But not before then. I shudder to think of all the opportunities I would have lost had I accepted all of the well-meant "realism" sent my way over the years.